ISA Server cache mode high availability

  • From: Cosman Peter <peter.cosman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 13:53:11 +0100

Hi,

I'm running now a single ISA Server in cache mode at the server segment. I
would like to install a second ISA server in cache mode to provide high
availability.
I'm running this server in a Windows 2000 domain (mixed mode). The clients
are all web clients (I don't use the firewall client).
I have a "real firewall" between the internet and our ISA Server.

What do I have to setup ? An array or 2 ISA servers with WLBS. High
availability is more important for us than Load balancing.

It's not possible to install the firewall client software on each client
computer because I have to many clients and I want to keep it simple for my
end-users.

Cosman Peter, System Administrator
A.Z. St.-Jan Brugge
Ruddershove 10