RE: ISA Server White list[Scanned]

  • From: "Kenny Mann" <Kennymann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 13:44:42 -0600

I dodge that by saying "It's what the boss wants, it's not my fault. If you
think you can convince them overwise, I'll be more than willing to help you."
At this point, you put them int he position of having to do something or shut
up. If they do something, well good for them. If they shut up, good for you.
I've had a couple... not so nice people, and I use my boss as a shield, he said
thats what he is thier for.
My other boss (the GM) likes me to take the flak.. but that's what BCC is for
;-)
Anyways, good luck.

Kenny Mann

        Sender: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Recipient(s): isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: 16:50:38 Sun 2 Nov 2003
        Attachment(s): 0

  _____

should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by
this email. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or
incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission.

        Warning: Although I have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this email, I CANNOT, & WILL NOT accept responsibility
for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.

        We accept no liability for the content of this email, or for the
consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided,
unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not
the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
strictly prohibited.