RE: ISA Server White list[Scanned]

  • From: "Steve Collier" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 22:12:25 -0000

Tom,

I have a "Paranoid" boss who wants his users to be able to visit a few
websites for Work purpose only. So instead off setting up a "Huge" Black
list that has to be constantly updated, I need to be able to ban all
sites, except his chosen few! As per all "Bosses" he wants to spend as
little as possible, and his line to me is "I spent all this money on a
SBS..........so on and so on. So I just want to know can ISA do it or do
I have to squeeze some more money out of him for a 3rd party product to
do the job.

Many thanks

Steve

Hi Steve,

Is this for the SMTP Message Screener? If so, it doesn't have a White
list feature.

HTH<

Tom

Thomas W Shinder

<http://tinyurl.com/1llp>

        Sender: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Recipient(s): isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Date: 20:36:10 Sat 1 Nov 2003

        Attachment(s): 0

Many Regards
Steve Collier

Sender: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Recipient(s): isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 22:12:26 Sat 1 Nov 2003
Attachment(s): 0

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission.

Warning: Although I have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are
present in this email, I CANNOT, & WILL NOT accept responsibility for any loss
or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.

We accept no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences
of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that
information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended
recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.