Re: ISA Server Best Practices-Joining an internal N T Domain

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:25:04 -0800

1. The question of VPN authentication is more one of how you define that
process than whether or not ISA live in or trusts the authenticating domain.
You can use NTLM or RADUIS, as you choose.
2. The question of CITRIX access is one of long debate, but I've seen many
folks have success with that.
You won't get an "all open" inbound rule for any internal host.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/
Read the books!