ISA Server Authentication Problem

  • From: "Alex S. Pereira" <9047.alexsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:44:43 -0300

Hi,

I have a ISA Server as StandAlone Server on net 126.1.X.X, I created the
local users on ISA Server and created a Protocol Rules to permit this users
to access the Internet, I wanna that always the users open the Internet
Explorer the ISA Server open the Window asking for user, password and domain
for authentication, but this just work for computers on net 126.1.X.X, I
have some user on net 192.168.11.X and I installed the firewall client in
those users, created routes into the Windows 2000 of ISA Server for net
192.168.11.X, but when those users open the Internet Explorer, the firewall
client remains connected to ISA Server but the browser show the following
error message :

403 forbidden - The ISA Server denies the specified Uniform Resource Library
(URL) (12202)

What can I do ? I created a Client Address Set for net 192.168.11.X and
changed the protocol rule to permit access for this Client Address Set, but
when users from net 192.168.11.X open the browser, they access Internet
without the browser ask for authentication, and won't this way, someone can
help me ?

Thanks,

Alex