[isalist] ISA Server 2006 not Updating Symantec Antivirus Client

  • From: "Tee Darling" <tee.darling77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 15:53:42 -0500

I installed Symantec Antivirus  client on my ISA Server 2006. I installed it
as a managed client. I used the steps explained in Steve's web site. I even
downloaded the Symantec protocols from the site and followed the
instructions. The symantec client on the ISA Server 2006 was able to get the
definition files from my symantec main server.

Now, all of a sudden, it's not getting the virus definition updates any
more. Any reason?

Thanks,