[isalist] Re: ISA Server 2006 Intra-Array Communication

  • From: "Jerry Young" <jerrygyoungii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 11:31:04 -0400

Something else to add to the list of possible causes.

Turns out an expired intermediary certificate (thanks VeriSign :P) existed
in the Intermediate Certification Authorities Computer Store.  The new one
was being dropped into the Personal Computer Store.  By deleting the expired
certificate and moving the new one to the Intermediate Certification
Authorities Computer Store, the issue was resolved.