[isalist] Re: ISA Server 2004/2006 & Verizon DSL Connection

  • From: "Tee Darling" <tee.darling77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:38:14 -0400

Turner,
 I like your 2 possibilities. I have #1 in place with ISA 2004. I'll see
what I can do when I finish configuring ISA 2006 on my machine. Thanks.

On 3/12/07, Wayne Turner <wayne.waynet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

2 possibilities

1   if your modem allows port forwarding then port forward to ISA

2   a better option if your modem allows you to fire up a pppoE conection
(pppoe pasthru) then do one from the isa box through the modem
     this will allow the pppoE connection to get another dhcp address.
theN you might have to look at setting up some sort of dynamic dns
     pointing to that conection.