[isalist] Re: ISA Server 2004/2006 & Verizon DSL Connection

  • From: "Tee Darling" <tee.darling77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:24:00 -0400

It's residential. I don't know about MAC or NAT router (Linksys) since I did
not ask them that question. My only concern is how do I make it work with
ISA Server 2006 on a Windows 2003 server?

On 3/12/07, John T (lists) <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Is the Verizon DSL service residential or business?

They said it only works with Windows Workstations, so does that mean that
it will not work with a MAC or with a firewall such as Sonicwall or even a
basic NAT router such as a Linksys?

*John T*