ISA Server 2000 connected to our Warehouse

  • From: "Arthur Baltazar" <arthur@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 06:37:47 -0700

Is this possible to extend our ISA Server 2000 from head office to our
warehouse?

Scenario:
ISA Server - Connected via Internet router as its default gateway
There are two cisco routers in our head office
1. router for internet
2. router for our warehouse using leased line connection.

Note: Both routers were connected on the same subnet 255.255.255.0 as its
internal network connection..

Our ISA server has two Network Interface Cards how can i allocate the
second NIC if i want to use it to our warehouse connection?

What cnofiguration would i need in order for this to work?

Please advise on this..

Arthur