ISA Server 2000 Enterprise Edition to ISA Server 2004 Standard Edition

  • From: "UNE-Alexey Fernandez, J' Grupo Tecnico OEB TI" <alexeyf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 19:29:58 -0400

Hi All,

My current environment is as follow:
-Windows 2000 Advanced Server SP 4
-ISA Server 2000 enterprise edition enterprise initialized (Integrated
to Active Directory with various enterprise policies and policy elements
witch are applied differently to each ISA server or array)

I want to setup one array by reinstallation (not upgrade) with the
following environment:

-Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
-ISA Server 2004 Standard Edition beta 2 120 days evaluation (I think
there is not beta of ISA 2004 Enterprise Edition yet)

I don't know what to do with the ISA Enterprise Data stored in Active
Directory, should I clean it manually?, is ISA 2004 St Ed able to work
with enterprise policies as ISA 2000 Ent Ed do?

Thanks in advance
Lic. Alexey Fernandez Suarez