ISA + SQUID

  • From: Mohammad Shakir <shakirgil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 23:16:19 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Friends,

I have setup ISA server in integrated mode, and its running well with
10 users.

I have also another setup on Linux operating system with 10 users its also
running well.

Now I want to merg this two network and want to make ISA server as a
parent proxy of linux server. For this I have made changes in Linux's Squid
server and Squid send to request to ISA

1) Http on port 8080
2) ICP on port 3130

I think there is no ICP option in ISA so there is one more option in
Squid server to replace ICP on port 3130 to echo UDP on port 7.

So I want to know how to enable UPD port 7 on ISA server.

Shakir