RE: ISA Running out of resources? hack?

  • From: Warren Cundy <warrenc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 22:35:22 -0700

Hi Tom,

It was either that or an ISA vulnerability, or a little of both.  The ISA
vulnerability was supposed to be something that was corrected in Fp1.  I had
that installed, so its tough to say what was happening.

Anyway, running the script from PSS to delete the UDP Netbios Protocol fixed
the problem.

-Warren