ISA Routing through another ISA

  • From: Steven Fitzgerald <Steven.Fitzgerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:07:15 +0100

Hia,

I've just got a new ADSL line, and I want to route the current site through
it.

My current set up is..

DomainA - ISASERVER1 - Router - 256K Internet
DomainB - ISASERVER2 - Router - 2.5Mb Internet

All my machines are on DomainA, with Firewall client installed, happily
going through ISASERVER1.

I want to set up a route where all the machines go straight through
ISASERVER1 to ISASERVER2, I believe I've set it up correctly , but I get the
error message:
11001 - Host not found

Background:
This error indicates that the gateway could not find the IP address of the
Web site you are trying to access.

ISA Server: ISASERVER1
Via: 1.1 ISASERVER2

Any help would be appreciated.