RE: ISA Returning Wrong Web Site

  • From: "Colin Wiseley" <cwiseley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:49:20 -0400

I have 2 IPs on the external card.  One I use for mail and the other is used
for DNS.  I had web sites (all of them using host headers with Destination
sets) coming in on both IPs.  After reading the KB article, I changed all of
the sites to come in on 1 IP.  I hope that fixes the problem.  If not, I may
try publishing the web server using Server Publishing instead of Web
Publishing.

Colin Wiseley
Nueweb Inc.
1715 Pratt Dr., Suite 2600