ISA & RealPlayer

  • From: "Andrew Prince" <Andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 14:45:50 +0100

All,

I have recently created a problem for myself and I cannot solve it.
Basically I have had RealPlayer access available for all internal users.  I
have recently had a requirement to enable outgoing web request
authentication.  Since doing this - all requests require domain
authentication - which is not the issue.

My problem is that when a user requests an audio or video link using
RealPlayer - they are asked to authenticate, but not the domain or local
user authentication.  It seems the firewall requires authentication - and I
don't know why???

Has anyone else come accross this????

Thanks in advance,
Andrew.