RE: ISA RPC problem

  • From: Hashem Safadi <hashem.safadi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 18:20:24 +0300

I have tried the forwarder in the internal DNS even after I set the policy
in the ISA server for the internal DNS to query the ISP DNS on the internet.
and also it didn't work. So, I truned to the pervious settings that was
working fine until we have faced the problem mentioned in the last email

"Event Type:    Error
Event Source:   NETLOGON
Event Category: None
Event ID:       5719
Date:           1/29/2006
Time:           9:42:41 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       ISA-SERVER
This computer was not able to set up a secure session with a domain
controller in domain MOHAP due to the following:
The RPC server is unavailable.
This may lead to authentication problems. Make sure that this computer is
connected to the network. If the problem persists, please contact your
domain administrator.

ADDITIONAL INFO
If this computer is a domain controller for the specified domain, it sets
up the secure session to the primary domain controller emulator in the
specified domain. Otherwise, this computer sets up the secure session to
any domain controller in the specified domain.

Data:
0000: 17 00 02 c0               ...À  "