RE: ISA Publish Scenario

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 18:28:00 -0700

1. I was taught from the get go to when ever and where ever possible, do not
use the same internal domain name for AD as the external name.
2. Doesn't Windows Server 2003 DNS allow stub zones or such, to where you
can include some records, and all others send to another server?

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You