ISA - Proxy 2 authentication

  • From: "Sullivan, Neil (CALBRIS)" <Neil.Sullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 03:32:45 -0000

Could anybody tell me..

We have as ISA (cache only) at HQ, with proxy 2 servers at sites. I need to
allow a set of users at sites access only to a certain URL, which I believe
ISA can do for me.

The problem being users authenticate to their local proxy 2 server and
authentication is not passed upstream to ISA where we can restrict access
etc.

1/ Is there any way to chain authentication between proxy and ISA??
2/ If we replace proxy 2 with ISA will it work
3/ Will it have to be ISA enterprise with an array?

Sorry for all the Q's but I am new to ISA and need to get this up v soon

thanks

Neil