ISA Problem

  • From: "Z. H.S" <zhsababa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:25:22 +0000

Dear Sir,

We have installed Windows 2000 AD network, exchange 2000. We have Router, PIX firewall and everything including Internet is configured & working fine.
Now we would like to install ISA on a Win2000 member server (with AD) for caching purpose only.
After installing ISA we found that the user request Internet browsing request is reaching our ISA only.
How & what should be configured in order that our ISA forward the http user browsing request to our ISP proxy.
**Please note that the Internet should be access through the proxy server of our ISP.

Please advise,

Thank you,