ISA Operation Failed Error

  • From: "jagadish.pai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jagadish.pai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 11:12:50 +0530

I am getting the following error in my isa server in access policy
The movement i click on Access Policy i get the following error with
popup
box

ISA Error

The operation failed

          Continue  Details

(If i click the detail button i get the error message)

0x800706FD

The Trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain
failed.

The above error is comming for only Access Policy. But my isa is
working fine, the movement i click on Access Policy  the above error is
displayed.Within Access Policy Site and Content Rule and Protocol Rule
Applies To Column is displaying ??? .
If i add a stie or protocol rule,theApplies To content is displayed .
If i close tme ISA MMC and start again then the Applies to column displays
???
 but the rule or site created is working.

I have Uninstalled the isa server completely and Reinstalled them Still
the same error is coming.

My ISA Server is a client to my domain controller, I have removed the isa
server from domain and joined them again
but the error does not go.

Kindly help me.

Regards

K Jagadish Pai