Re: ISA Management permissions

  • From: "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CIT7)" <Shawn.Quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 09:59:57 -0500

Thanks Jim, that did it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Harrison [mailto:jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 9:49 AM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] Re: ISA Management permissions

http://www.ISAserver.org

I am, but I also prefer TS to remote MMC; there's no DCOM involved that way.
Still, if you must use it, make sure your DCOM settings at the ISA server
support it.
Follow the instructions from the Great and Powerful Tom (pay no attention to
the man behind the
curtain):
http://isaserver.org/pages/faqs.asp?art=12

Jim Harrison