ISA Logging to Oracle 9.2 database

  • From: "Steve Fenwick" <Steve.Fenwick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:40:17 +0100

Hello All,

Hope somebody can help here.

We have an ISA server, configured to log to file. We would like to
configure it to log to Oracle. (Oracle 9.2.0.4). I have meticulously
followed your tutorial and while ISA server starts up and runs, we get
nothing written to Oracle.

The only service configured is WebProxyLog.

ISA server is running on Windows 2003 server.

Oracle 9.2.0.4 is running on Windows XP (SP1)

ODBC works I can access my Access database and manually add records -
these records then appear in Oracle.

I restart Web Proxy Service and it starts successfully, however nothing
ever gets written to Oracle.

I have dropped Oracle table and re-created to obtain mixed case column
names.

I hope that you can help.

Best Regards

Steve Fenwick