ISA LIST (FTP SITE ACCESS)

  • From: "Javed M" <memonjaved@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 00:19:03 -0700

hello all,

I have installed the ISA server on a WIN2K machine.

On this machine have created two FTP sites - one on port 21 and the other
on port 50. The prob is that the FTP site on port 21 is accessible very
intermittently ie the site is not accessible thru the browser or the FTP
prog.

V have to stop,start the FTP site in the IIS. This keeps on for a number
of times daily.

Culd somebody help me in this rgd. V have no such problem with the other
FTP site configured on port 50 (accessible all the times).

Thanking u all in advance

Javed M