ISA Issues

  • From: "Javid M Patel" <jeck_009@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 04:17:54 -0600

Good Moring Gentlemen,

I have few problemz with ISA box to discuss with you guys.Hope you will
help me out.:)

I have Standalone ISA Server,W2k-SP4, ISA SP2 & Feature Pack-1 installed
with 2MB Satellite Internet Connection(Hughes Network).

ISA Configuration:-

DNS Cache On ISA.
SP-2.
Featur Pack-1.

Client:- 15 Client.

1) My client cannot browse internet as fast as per our internet bandwidth.
But they can download 2MB or 5Mb files in less than a min.... Strange
Na.:)

2)I have installed vb script file from www.isatools.org to block porn and
advertisment banners.When i am enabling that site and content rule i
cannot able to open a few website; particular www.isaserver.org.

3)Sometime my Client cannot able to send big attachment email(Size:- 1MB)
from Microsoft Outlook which relay on ISP smtp server
(relay03.direcpceu.com).I can resolve this problem after restarting ISA
box and my Satellite hardware.

Any comments will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

With Best Regards,

Jaweed Patel.