ISA Instalation

  • From: "Rafael Rodrigues" <lrafael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:44:06 -0200

I have a DC running DNS server (using a 192 ip) and a ISA with 2
adapters (192 and my public ip). Wen im installing the isa server I run
the ISA Server Enterprise Initialization, and after it I install ISA
Server full instalation array mode. After instalation the system return
a error saying the ISA snapp in cannot be started. After the instalation
I can't open the isa management console. The services Microsoft
Firewall, Microsoft ISA Server Control, Microsft Web Proxy is not
running but it's configured to start automatic. I folow the dependencies
one by one and all dependencies is running. Does n1 knows what is
happing?

Thanks!