RE: ISA FP1 does NOT fix the SMTP Filter

  • From: "Jeff Sloan" <jsloan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISALists" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:59:46 -0600

Look at the header information.
I am using Trend e-Manager for Scanmail and SMEX Powertools for
Exchange.
Things like that were getting through too.

That may just be an alias or a separate reply-to and not who it actually
came from.
I was getting that a lot and had to resort to looking at the header
information for all junk mail coming in and enter the address to block
from that information.

Hope this isn't too confusing.

We block sometimes 7500 spams a day for only 85 users, so we tweak these
things a lot.

Jeff Sloan
Network Administrator
Cross Oil Refining & Marketing, Inc.