RE: ISA - Exchange traffic not captured in report jobs

  • From: "Paul Aitchison" <pdaitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:28:40 +1000

Thanks Tom!

Just so I understand correctly, if we remove the publishing packet filters
and create a protocol rule then the traffic will be picked up in the report
jobs?

Unfortunately we cant do anything about the Exchange running on the SBS box
unless we can get the client to pony up the dough for another server :-)

Cheers

Paul

  _____