ISA ENT REDUNDANCY/LB help required

  • From: "Syed, Mohsin Ali" <SMohsin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 15:37:19 +0300

Dear All

I am planning to install 2 ISA EE servers, my main aim is I need
redundancy and load balancing with ISA server if one fails other should
carry out all the process,

Planning to configures OWA >RPC Over HTTP, publish SMTP, Secure FTP, VPN

My main object is to have a redundancy in between both the ISA EE
servers. Is there any way with out using third party software like
RAIN..

How do I proceed for Redundancy and load balancing? Regarding the rules
I have already tested on ISA standard server all works fine.

Regards

Mohsin