RE: ISA Design Question: Best Practice

  • From: "David V. Dellanno" <ddellanno@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 11:39:45 -0400

Thanks Tom,
    I'm very interesting in learning this.  But is this out of the scope
for ISA?  I'm guessing that the website is being hosted on a public IP
since you need to view this website either priv or pub ip, and that
there is some kind of cookie session needed for this to work.  The
interesting thing is the redirection of the website before continuing, I
now the client at the initial connection recieves a private ip but not
allowing access anywhere but their webpage, until you accept their
services and configuration setup process.   This is a very kewl setup
but I understand that this is not a simple automation process.  Thanks
again Tom!