RE: ISA Design Question: Best Practice

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 09:58:53 -0500

Hi David,

Yes, that is a cool option and I've seen it before too. If I had the
time, I would have run NetMon on my laptop and try to figure out who
they do it. I do know its MAC based, so once you make a selection, your
MAC address determines the type of IP address you get. If anyone knows
how it works, let us all know! :-)

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder