RE: ISA Configuration for OWA

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:57:34 -0300

HE asked for your isainfo. The script for this can be downloaded from
Jim Harrisons ISA website at www.isatools.org.

IsaInfo extracts all of your ISA config and dumps it into an xml file
that can be read by the hta part of the kit.

I would not imagine that Jim and Tom would disclose any of your details
to anyone....They have probably signed more NDA's than I have had cups
of coffee.

Best and quickest way to get to the root of the issue.