RE: ISA Configuration for OWA

  • From: "Beth Whyle" <bethwhyle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:10:00 -0600

Rule Settings: (Since I'm alittle more paranoid than most I don't share
specfic info without an NDA, I'm going to use generic names and fake IPs.
 :-)  )

Action:Allow

From:External

To: Server:  mail.mydomain.com
    Checked Forward original host header instead of actual.
    Radio button, - Request appear to come from the ISA Server.

Traffic: Filtering HTTPS
Listener:  Name - OWA HTTPS Listener
           Networks - External
           Port - 443
           Authentication method: OWA Forms based
           Always authenticate - Yes

Public Name: mail.mydomain.com
Paths:  <same as internal>  /exchange/*     (YIKES, could this be it?)
        <same as internal>  /exchweb/*
        <same as internal>  /public/*
        /                   /Exchange\*    (Redirect I read in another
article)
Bridging: Checked Redirect requests to SSL port.
Users: All Users
       Checked forward basic authentication requests.