RE: ISA CRASH. HELP

  • From: "Joe Aldeguer" <jaldeguer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:25:13 -0400

I had the same problem the event viewer would indicate that ISA failed to
create a packet filter for the address requested or the web proxy has
failed.

What I have done to resolve my problem:

Configured an internal DNS to resolve internal and external hostnames by
means
of forwarding all queries to my ISP's DNS. I have ISA's internal NIC using
the
internal DNS.

It has been working fine ever since (knock on wood).

 - Joe