RE: ISA Browsing Question

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 17:52:22 -0600

Hi Glenn,

For SecureNAT clients, you need to configure them to use a DNS server
that can resolve both internal and external names.

For Web Proxy clients, you need to configure them to use the autoconfig
script, then configure the LDT that contains the internal zones, and
then configure the Web Proxy client settings in the ISA Management
console so that Web Proxy clients use the LDT to determine Direct
Access. Check out my article on Direct Access over at
www.isaserver.org/shinder

HTH,
Tom

  _____