[isalist] Re: ISA 2006 DNS Issue

  • From: "Tom Rogers" <trogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 13:25:18 -0400

Yes, for Zone Transfers I have ALLOW checked and have the ISA server IP
listed, as well as the secondary DNS Server IP.

Tom Rogers
Systems Administrator
Schneider Packaging Equipment

________________________________

intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed.If you have received this email in
error please notify the system manager.
the individual named. If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this
e-mail from your system. If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.