[isalist] ISA 2004/OWA/RSA Timeouts

  • From: "Ellis, John P." <johnellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:59:14 -0000

Hi all. We publish OWA via ISA which is NLB'd and use RSA SecurID for
authentication as well as AD authentication
On the listener for OWA under RSA tab its set to 15 mins timeout for the
cookie. But if i leave the OWA session doing nothing for around 5mins i
get prompted to login back into RSA.
Ive seen this article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941162/en-us but
that applies to ISA 2006.
Does ISA 2004 have the same feature?
Is this an RSA feature ? or ISA Feature or something else?
Thanks
John

 John Ellis                   Tel (0151) 666 3208
 Senior IT Officer            Fax (0151) 666 3049
                 Wirral IT Services
               johnellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

the system manager.

www.clearswift.com