ISA 2004 webproxy traffic

  • From: tim S <tim724342@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ISA list <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 07:42:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

When I look at the firewall log for webproxy traffic, I see two lines per web
request.  One line is for traffic from the client to Local Host Network (ISA's
internal NIC on port 8080).  A second line is for the traffic from Local Host
Network (Primary IP number on external NIC) to the destination webserver.  Is
there anyway I can have the ISA log only the internal client IP to the
destination webserver IP?  Also, it shows protocol as "unidentified IP traffic"
as 8080 is not a well defined port number.

Other protocols (or non-webproxy related traffics)  shows a single line with
client IP and destination server's IP.  My clients have all three ISA clients
installed.  Thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com