RE: ISA 2004 stops responding every 24 hours or so...

  • From: "Ted" <tdoholis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:17:31 -0700

something else I have noticed. The web access rule in place allows
autheticated users only out to the web. everyone has the FW client
installed.

I have seen on a machine that the ISA server is denying traffic because it
is anonymous and not authenticated. When the problem starts to happen, if
I put in an anonymous web access rule, everything continues to work.

So.....why is ISA not able to authenticate connections after about 24
hours of uptime?