RE: ISA 2004 opening ports

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:20:05 -0600

All ISA firewalls are affected. However, if you can get to the boxes before
they die and say to them nicely "ISA firewall, ISA firewall, ISA firewall, PIX
server, PIX server, PIX server" its keeps going because it thinks you believe
it's a firewall and NOT a server.

Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org