RE: ISA 2004 firewall won't start anymore

  • From: "Bunting, Jeff" <BUNTING@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 12:16:45 -0400

I only have the one web listener for OWA left which I tried  deleting and
recreating with no success.  I get the event log errors whether I have any
listneners created or not.

I did revoke a certificate that I didn't need (or perhaps *thought* I didn't
need) on the CA.  It didn't have the ISA server name in it.  It wouldn't let
me unrevoke it to test because I didn't put it on "certificate hold".

I tried creating a new certificate for the ISA server and adding it to the
store, but it didn't fix the problem.