RE: ISA 2004 firewall won't start anymore

  • From: "Thor \(Hammer of God\)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:33:34 -0700

Dude- I have no idea where that come from... The first time I heard it was when I was at the Night Safari with "Rain Forest Puppy." We were talking about some old MS vulnerability and he said something like "horked the code." I was going to google it, but hey, if I don't know, I don't know. I think I don't know anyway. I could really know, but not know that I know, you know?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>