[isalist] ISA 2004 event id 11004

  • From: "Eric Poole, CISSP" <EPoole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:46:05 -0800

Just installed (actually, upgraded a ISA2000 server to 2004, had a ton
of issues, uninstalled everything, now have one error).

So it's a fairly fresh install.  I do have another ISA 2004 up and
running.

I exported the settings and imported them on the new server.

Went through everything, IP ranges, server names, to make sure any
reference to the other ISA was changed to the new.

I'm able to hit the Internet from the server, but it won't pass any
traffic (because the firewall service won't start).

I just keep getting Event ID: 11004

Anyone have any ideas?
Eric Poole, CISSP
Senior Information Security Analyst
Community Medical Centers <http://communitymedical.org/>
1140 "T" Street, Fresno, California 93721
559-459-6784 (phone) 559-459-2045 (fax)
WARNING/CONFIDENTIAL:
This email, including attachments, may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law (including,
but not limited to, protected health information).  It is not intended for
transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons.  If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
prohibited.  If you believe this email was sent to you in error, do not read
it.   Reply to the sender informing them of the error and then destroy all
copies and attachments of the message from your system.   Thank you.