ISA 2004 error logs

  • From: "Rafael Rodrigues - nTime" <rafael.rodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:12:58 -0300

Hi guys. Does n1 have n ideia how I can resolve theses 2 problems?

Source: Microsoft ISA Server Web Proxy
Event ID: 14148
Type: Warning
Category: None
192.168.10.254 port 8080. This may have been caused by another service that
is already using the same port or by a network adapter that is not
functional. To resolve this issue, restart the Microsoft Firewall service.
The error code specified in the data area of the event properties indicates
the cause of the failure.

192.162.168.10.254 it's internal IP from my ISA Server. All clients use
these IP as default gateway. Wen I create a firewall rule to block access
*.fotolog.net (example), my internal clients CAN access fotolog.net site.

Source: Microsoft Firewall
Event ID: 15105
Type: Warning
Category: Packet filter
Protocol (IP) address 200.235.148.1

200.235.148.1 it's my external NAGIOS verifying and reporting my servers.
How I can configure ISA Server to trust in this IP?

Thanks guys!!!!

Rafael Rodrigues.