[isalist] Re: ISA 2004 connection limits per client

  • From: Jim Harrison <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 09:59:18 +0200

That would be a false assumption, since ISA 2000 never had connection
limits.

ISA 2004 connection limits were a bit aggressive and these were relaxed a
bit in ISA 2006 and TMG.

Relax these settings by degrees until you get useful throughput, but you
feel you can still detect abusive users.

Each deployment is unique, so absolute numbers are not very useful.

Jim