ISA 2004 client getting windows username and password popup

  • From: "Mark Dart" <mark.dart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 22:06:20 -0700

we have ISA 2004 at our Head office and the clients are just setup use web
proxy . we have stores all over Australia and New Zealand. When they are
trying to get to GE Credit line which is
https://merchant.gemoney.com.au/eClassAus.nsf/msgs?OpenformHPPS some of
them are getting the popup for windows logon. they are not part of the
domain. They have a Cisco router at each shop which is setup to VPN back
to the Head office. If we change the rule to allow access to all sites
then the popup goes away. We have the same local users setup at the shop
as we do on the ISA computer