RE: ISA 2004 and RRAS

  • From: "Bogdan Florin" <florinb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 16:37:13 +0200

I see that no one answering. I refuse to believe that there is no person
here who knows the solution. I think that I was misunderstanding. In
this spirit I will write with other words.

I have a PROXY server witch need a VPN established and in the same time
to Change his default gateway (or default route). The important thing is
that this server needs to be the INITIATOR of the VPN! That's why we
need to setup as Persistent Connection.

I notice that if I setup the VPN in RRAS, VIA ISA 2004 ....  Than the
VPN it is configured as ANSWERER! Not as INITIATOR!!!

Thank you very much and I really look forward to meet someone who can
really guide us on this path. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Bogdan Florin
manager
InterNetCon - Satellite Internet Services
www.internetcon.ro www.powersat.ro
phone: +40-264-452383
gsm: +40-740-074031
gsm: +40-788-074031