RE: ISA 2004 and RRAS

  • From: "Bogdan Florin" <florinb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 08:59:00 +0200

Yes, exactly. Unfortunately ISA VPN Interface does not give you the full
option you can find in RRAS. Do you know a way to workaround this? Do
you have tools that can interfere between ISA and RRAS and allow me to
setup RRAS property witch are not ACCESIBLE in ISA?

Yours sincerely,

Bogdan Florin
manager
InterNetCon - Satellite Internet Services
www.internetcon.ro www.powersat.ro
phone: +40-264-452383
gsm: +40-740-074031
gsm: +40-788-074031