Re: ISA 2004 VPN PPTP / L2TP access issue

  • From: Paul van Geldrop <paul.van.geldrop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:26:10 +0100

Hi Tom,

I'll actually give that a whirl this weekend. From memory, I think the
reconfig should stick, but I can't verify it at the moment. :) Still.. it's
fun to reconfigure your default!  (... okay, okay, so I only do that in
testing environments.. kids, don't try this at home.. keep your default and
add your own nice little policies to it.. same goes for AD policies, btw)

Paul.

  _____