Re: ISA 2004 VPN PPTP / L2TP access issue

  • From: "Mark Wrightson" <mark.wrightson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:02:27 +0000

Haven't tried / tested any broadband routers yet but I think it's
coming

>>> gmcmonagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 2/11/2005 6:30:47 PM >>>
http://www.ISAserver.org

I don't have any answers for you on your current situation but, I was
wondering if your clients are using broadband routers for their remote
VPN
connections? If they are, what brands have you found to be successful
with the L2TP protocol? I have found that several say they allow the
pass-through but they don't actually work.

This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may
be confidential.  They are intended to be used by the addressee solely for the
purpose of conducting business with Northgate Plc and its associated companies.
If they have come to you in error you must delete them, take no action based on
them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.

Security Warning:

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet
e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. You acknowledge that you
understand and take account of this lack of security when e-mailing us.

Viruses:

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are
free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the
recipient should ensure they are actually virus free and Northgate Plc accepts
no liability for such viruses.

Data Protection

From time to time we may wish to send you information relating to our products
and services by email. Your email address will be for sole use by our company
and companies within the Northgate plc group of companies and will not be
passed out to any third parties. If you do not wish to receive information by
email then please reply to this email with the word 'remove' in the subject
line. Please include your exact email address and company name. We will remove
you immediately from our mailing list.

Northgate Plc
Norflex House
Allington Way